India is renowned for offering optimal medical services to patients from domestic as well as international countries. The country has some of the finest healthcare practitioners, advanced medical tools & technology as well as hospitals that offer quality care and treatment to patients, irrespective of their health condition or problem. So, if you are searching for the best hospitals in the country, then take a sneak peak at MediBrandox’s list of 5 best Super Speciality Hospitals in India. As the leading provider of customized healthcare website development, we have conducted an extensive research to help you pick the best hospitals for meeting your healthcare needs. Continue reading to find more.
1. Nanavati Hospital in Mumbai: The NABH accredited hospital has around 100 beds for patients suffering from different ailments. The hospital has received a number of awards such as the Medical Excellence Award, for providing excellent healthcare services and treatment. The hospital has the best and highly advanced department for treating Gastrointestinal problems. Apart from this, it is also Nanavati is also renowned for providing Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery as well as treatment for Digestive & Hepatobiliary health conditions.
2. Delhi’s Indraprastha Apollo Hospital: With over 700 beds, Da Vinci Robotic System and NovalisTx radiotherapy system, the Indraprastha Apollo hospital is one of the most widely trusted super speciality hospitals in India. Spread over 600,000 sq. ft., it was Asia’s first hospital to achieve the JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation.
3. Apollo Hospital in Chennai: Another super speciality hospital with JCI and NABH accreditation, Chennai’s Apollo hospital has revolutionized the healthcare sector in the country. The hospital boasts of highly trained and experienced team of doctors, advanced technology and adequate facilities that make it one of the best hospitals in India. The hospital has successfully performed more than fifty thousand heart surgeries. It is also renowned for using the Novo procedure for replacement of joint.
4. Chennai’s Gleneagles Global Hospital: Located in Perumbakkam in Chennai, the Gleneagles Global Hospital is part of Asia’s fourth biggest medical chain. The hospital is renowned for offering state of the art healthcare facilities, treatment and excellent scope for research and education. The hospital is predominantly known for offering advanced lung treatment and transplant services along with other heart, neuro, kidney and liver treatments.
5. Delhi’s Fortis Memorial Research Institute: Gurugram, Delhi/NCR based Fortis Memorial Research Institute has over 1000 beds for patients suffering from a wide variety of health conditions. The hospital is fully equipped with best in class facilities, cutting edge technologies and expert doctors and surgeons.
At MedibrandOx, we design and develop hospital websitesthat are world class and helps a hospital reach out to the right clientele from all over the world. Get in touch with us for hospital website development.